How to Clean Tile flooring?
July 31, 2018 at 10:25 am | Blog
You will have to clean the tiles regularly to maintain them in a proper manner and make them look new for many years. Below given are few tiles cleaning methods through which you can make your tiles look new and attractive.
Basic methods of cleaning the tiles:
- You will have to sweep or vacuum the tiles regularly.
- It is very hard to remove the dust particles that are settled in the wet areas. In that case, first, you will have to sweep or vacuum the place completely. Mop the area cleaned later.
- Try to mop the floor with warm water. You can add the detergent solution or any of the cleaning soap solution to clean the floor.
- To maintain the tiles in a neat and attractive way, you will have to clean the tiles every day with the mop by using any of the detergent or cleaning solutions.
- Dry the floor properly after mopping.
- Clean the spills as soon as you see them on the floor.
- If in case of dirtier spills, you will have to clean them with the help of a disinfectant.
Deep cleaning methods:
- Mix water and vinegar solution together and then use the solution to clean the tiles. Mix the water with vinegar. Start mopping the Tile Cleaning with the solution.
- Rinse the tiles with warm water if possible. Remove all the soap solution that you have been applied to the floor completely.
- Do not use vinegar or chemical solutions on the marbles.
- Make a cleaning paste with equal quantities of warm water and scouring powder. Clean the deep stains on the floor with the help of this cleaning paste.
- Rub the paste on the stains till the stains go away and then let it dry for few minutes. Then wash the tile completely with water.
Cleaning grout of the tiles:
- You can clean the grout of the Tile with the help of a pencil eraser.
- You can also make use of baking soda to clean the grouts of the tiles. Make a thick paste of water and baking soda and then rub that paste on the groups of the tiles and then start cleaning them.
- Wash the grouts with warm water after rubbing them with the paste.
- Try to use bleach or bleaching powder to clean the tougher stains on the tails. Make use of a toothbrush or a small brush to clean the grouts properly with the paste.
- Rinse the floor with the warm water after rubbing the tiles with the cleaning paste.
- After cleaning make sure you apply a grout sealer to the grout of the tiles properly. This will prevent the tiles from absorbing the dirt in future.
These are some of the methods by which you can make your tiles look more attractive and new.